Last week I wrote about a great presentation tip I picked up at the annual CMO Council Summit in San Jose: a biography puzzle.You can read about it here. For those who have waited with abated breath for me solve my bio puzzle - the wait is over!
- a clear and focused narrative (even better if it has a unique point of view)
- Addresses one topic and has done its homework with finding, verifying and providing good data and information.
- Creatively and often genius - marries design and data to visually represent and communicate the story – and deliver knowledge. For me, when I find a good one – I feel like I’ve absorbed an entire chapter from a school textbook within seconds and can retained the information with ease.
I like the clever and savvy use of visuals. Especially the combination of rich media and interactive design. I’ve got a few links at the bottom that you can check out - there's a great one for the sports fans. As I searched for other tools, I found a a series of Infographic resumes which were super creative, informative and could be used as an introduction (a lighter, less detailed version). I have a few links below you can check out.
|the horizontal layout|
|itzCorinne Profile Infographic: same tool used as above, but with the vertical layout and different background.|
- It’s all German and Greek to me
- T •
- 000010001100011 x 15
- BI, CPM, ABM, APM, SOA, ITIL, BPM, BBIM
- CMO and/or Wired
- Sat Nam
- I’m half German (half British) and my name is Greek. Most people assume it originated in France.
- I live in the Tdot – aka Toronto.
- I’ve worked in the software industry for 15 years
- Some of the specific software areas include Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management, Activity-based Management, Application Performance Management, Service-Oriented Architecture, Information Technology Infrastructure Library, Business Process Management
- I’m currently in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and you can call me a ‘Master’… at least that’s what the ECMM stands for – it’s a certification from the AIIM organization.
- My big hairy audacious goal in life is to become a CMO or make the cover of Wired Magazine… best magazine ever!
- Sat Nam: No - it's not a sandwich! I’m into Kundalini yoga and yoga therapy. Sat Nam is the Kundalini equivalent to Namaste.
- The Infographics I created above are from http://ionz.com.br/
- Seriously amazing Interactive NFL Sports Stats: NFL stats "spike chart"
- There's a great collection of resume infographics - which are far more advanced than the template I used above and illustrate very clever visuals.Check them out at Cool Infographics